Location: Plano, TX
The Accounting staff will work and control open items in Accounting Receivables and process billing documents in Accounting Payable to generate ad-hoc financial reports including monthly, QTR, Yearly closing and support business. He/she is also responsible to prepare financial reports and data from the general ledger, annual audit requests with external auditors ensuring that all processes are in compliance with guidelines, post and inspect revenue and related cost properly by company policy and procedures. Will also generate reports and communicate with HQ in Korea.
To learn more about Samsung SDS Global SCL America, Inc. please visit http://www.CelloLogistics.com.
- Oversee the accounts receivable process, collecting the aging balance from customers and billing documents in account payable, to generate financial reports and monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial closing.
- Posting Revenue and related cost and inspection for this posting
- Record General Ledger transactions, journal entries, reconciliations
- Support for Overall business related finance/management
- Analyze costs/data by general ledger and open items
- Analyze balance sheets and income statements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing reports
- Reconcile financial budget and closing reports based on detailed accounting transactions.
- Work with external auditors and provide requested information to prepare annual audits
- Frequent ad-hoc reports and communication with HQ in Korea
- Bachelor’s degree required in Accounting/Finance/Business
- Bilingual Korean preferred
- Prefer Accounting experience In the company (1+ year)
- Proficient with SAP, Outlook, Microsoft Office application such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word