RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We endeavor to study what drives people and their relationships to brands in the most meaningful manner, to inspire possibilities for future growth and development in the market. We also utilize Big-Data for more effective methods to derive more accurate results. The followings are the service for research & analysis: Big Data Collection & Analysis, IOT Device Research & Testing, Market Trend Research, User Experience Research including Usability Testing, Building a Customized Lab, Testware Development
What We Do In Research & Analysis
Through the systematic and objective identification, collection, analysis, dissemination and use of information from utilizing Big Data, we identify opportunities that may impact your marketing and business strategies with a team with 30 years experience of service.
We endeavor to study what drives people and their relationships to brands in the most meaningful manner, to inspire possibilities for future growth and development in the market. We give clients the information and perspective they need to inform key decisions that drive their businesses to success.
With the focus on user experience across digital channels, Intac Solution covers all UX process stages, from conceptualization to implementation. We build digital experiences from scratch, or audit and redesign existing solutions.
We apply our design thinking and technology background to help you deliver engaging experiences for your customers.
- - Product co-creation lab
- - Usability lab with Morae Software
- - Live reflection of mobile devices
- - In-house proprietary scheduling + survey software
- - Live streaming focus groups
- - Market research online communities
- - Online focus groups
- - Diary software
- - Applices data science techniques
- - Increase focus of "big data: business intelligence and insight generation
- - Addition of otherwise unobservable consumer preferences to "big data" platforms provides focus for predictive analytics.
- - Enables investigation of hundreds or thousands of marketing approaches via simulation.